Thursday, September 12, 2013

Using Costco More Effectively



There is a couple who have a website called Costco Couple.  They photograph items in the store, and post them for others to see.  They discuss the products if they have actually purchased them, but their descriptions are quite good either way.  This could make your time at Costco more productive, as you might see something you wouldn’t see just pushing a cart through the store.  Like an on-line catalog, perhaps, but better.  You can scroll back to see their posts prior to the current page.  I have already found an item to buy --- that I wouldn’t have known about otherwise.  A sound-bar for a flat screen TV.  However, searching for web reviews of the Costco item, I found a better product (slightly higher priced), reviewed at PC Magazine on-line.  Since it was  better performing and highly recommended, I went searching for it on line. At Amazon  it was not much higher in price than the Costco sound bar.  And it has a blue-tooth sub woofer and better sound. So – indirectly I found a great product at a great price from my first use of Costco Couple. .


They also have a link to the coupon book for Costco – more savings.  I didn’t know Costco had a coupon book.  Here is a link to that.


The Costco Couple are not affiliated with Costco and are not paid anything or given anything by Costco, it is purely a fun operation for them to help others (I presume).  I believe it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment