Friday, January 23, 2015

Life Clock: Life expectancy measured with fifteen questions



This is by far the best life expectancy website I have seen.  The questions are more detailed, and more cosmetic, and created an interest in answering them.  They are not superficial either, they are direct, with handsome slider bars to set the answers to the questions.  I give this website a solid  “A”.  Not many get an “A” from me.


My life expectancy, in spite of a few issues, came out quite good. Probably based on many factors, including parents who lived a long time relatively free of disease.  Note that other sources have told me that once you reach a certain older age (over 70) your life expectancy actually improves a bit as you are past the normal ages for certain diseases that are life threatening. And perhaps your lifestyle is more measured (using seat belts, and so forth) at older ages, you are wiser, less risk taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment