Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Deal of the Day -- at Staples


I shop very little at Staples, but I do enjoy using their copy machines.  The machines are easy to use, you just put your credit card in a slot, and they run just like any other $30,000 office copy machine.  And it shows you how your cost is building up.  My best use of these machines is for two-sided copies, which I can’t do at home, large numbers of copies (too much wear and tear on home machine), and copies that have lots of black space (eats up too much toner or ink at home).  Today I ran a large amount of stapled, two-sided, copies.  Total cost $9.00.  Not too bad.  And, like an ATM machine, no human help needed – and they have a great big sorting tables and stools. 

But, the news for me  today is they are now given loyalty card customers (which is most everyone) 5% off at the cash register.  On everything, I think.  I found my daughter's favorite brand of toilet tissue, 24 roll size, on sale and then got 5% more at the register.  I think it was totaling out less than the grocery stores or Wal-Mart.  There are other nice advantages for loyalty card holders.  And you don’t need the card, they use take my verbal phone number.  

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! yes Copy machines does everything very easily than printers. Can You please tell me where the Staples is located? I'm from California and I always dose order all of my printer related tasks to this following copy machines company. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete