Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Window Cleaning Made Easier Karcher Power Squeegee




Karcher VW 50 Power Squeegee for cleaning glass.  My son gave it to me for my birthday, and I have tested in on large patio doors and bathroom mirrors.  It does a surprisingly good job, easier than paper towels, faster, and with less paper-waste.

1.     it has a fairly wide, soft, squeeze that sucks up the liquid (and dirt) on the glass
2.     you can use normal Windex or my favorite “Perfect Glass” (from Lowes)
3.     I suppose you could use water or a mixture of water and some other cleaning item, anything you normally use on glass
4.     the reservoir stores up the vacuumed liquid for easy disposal

The good news is, it got the glass area clean, fast (7 feet x 16 feet), the fastest I have ever cleaned that much sq. footage.  The liquid in the reservoir was much greater looking in volume than I would have thought.  Sprayed on the large glass area, it doesn’t look like much, but in the reservoir it is obviously a few ounces.

And, the reservoir water was dirty, giving reinforcement to the fact that it is cleaning dirt off the glass, even it is not visible to the eye.  It’s there.  This removes it.  

Not a cheap item, but it seems to be well made, and of course is less expensive than hiring a window cleaning company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment