Monday, June 19, 2017

Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven




Toaster Ovens are not exactly new or exotic.  You can buy them with convection features and or just buy them for as little as $24 sometimes.  The Panasonic FlashXpress came to my attention over and over in the many publications I read.  So I looked it up on Amazon and was surprised to see it had over 2,000 reviews (a large number for any product) and retained 4.5 stars,  a remarkable “rating” achievement. And Consumer Reports gave it a big write up as well.

So, I offer it here for your information or consideration should you ever want to buy a replacement toaster oven (or your first one).  I think they are useful, but actually don’t own one, as I feel I can’t spare the counter space or have a burning need for one.  But I have eaten food from other people’s such ovens, and it is usually great.  Now it can be fast too !

No comments:

Post a Comment