Saturday, July 29, 2017

Honda CRV vehicle



I have never mentioned a vehicle on my Blog --- but, well, here goes. 

One Million youTube views !! 

I composed the thoughts below for a friend who has mentioned an interest in buying a CRV for a sort of "in town" vehicle.  I take several automotive magazines and read them cover to cover.  Overall, for resale value and real satisfaction in the compact SUV category, I think this vehicle has shown continuous improvement more than others.  Like the Volkswagen did in the 1950’s and 60’s – I think with this vehicle Honda is making improvements, not “changes” the mantra. That’s my kind of car company.

The CRV holds its value best of all such SUV’s, so it is almost a no brainer for an investment, you could always sell it if you didn’t like it.  It also now leads all competitors in gas mileage – close to 40 mpg on the road, and the all wheel drive only drops mileage a small amount.

I have ridden in an older CRV  (basic model) on long trips, it gets the job done nicely, this one should do much better still.  Is it a good value to buy a new one?  I don't know.



this is a long, but good review of the 2017 Honda CRV … but , for some reason I had search for the 2018 but this one came up instead.

I really like it… the EX model has massive storage inside, fold flat seats, foot activated power tail lift, apple car play and much more.  It is much lighter and stiffer than prior models, and with the larger motor, is probably a great drive with great resale value.


No comments:

Post a Comment