Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Pad Instead of Hotel TV Remote


Reports tell us that one of the least sanitary items in a hotel room is the TV remote.  Now comes a fix for that.

Why not use your I Phone, I Pad or other such device as a remote control for the Hotel TV ?  That is quite possible today with your home TV, one of my children has that their I Pad doing that.

But now, LodgeNet has created a free app for that for hotel rooms.  Who is LodgeNet ?  LodgeNet is the biggest provider of hotel room television entertainment. 

The App will work volume, channels and also allow pay TV with the bill sent to your credit card instead of the room bill.  Convenient if you got the room on a corporate charge card. 

Forty percent of users ages 18 to 34 prefer to control their TVs with a smartphone or tablet instead of a remote.  And  98 % of hotel room guests turn on their TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment