Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bose Sound for Your PC



If you like music, and don’t have an excellent sound system for your notebook or desk top computer, I would suggest this one (about $250 used) :


I have bought two of them, used (they work perfect, used speakers are not big deal at all).  They have a built in amplifier, and I could write many paragraphs about why I consider this one of my best “ever” investments.  The sound is remarkable and crystal clear.  Use iTunes of YouTube and you will hear life like sound.  The volume control is an award winner as well.  And the price will hold its value, a new model runs $350 or more and I doubt it is as good.  197 reviewers on Amazon is a huge number, and with 4 stars, you know others share my view of “the best”.

Bose Companion 3 Series II multimedia speaker system (Graphite/Silver)

 I have had several other brands, and types, but consider this the finest of the lot. Some early Dell systems with separate sub woofers were also good.


No comments:

Post a Comment