Saturday, April 18, 2015

Converting Those Pesky PNG images to JPEG




For some reason, images e-mailed from my iPhone or other smart phones sometimes (but not always) come into my MS PC’s as PNG or other format and are not compatible with my photo editing programs such as Picasa and ArcSoft Photo Studio 6.  This has been aggravating me for years, and I finally found a solution.  See website above.

1.     you upload the offending photo to this site (easy to find it, provided it is saved in a file on your PC, as all mine are
2.     it converts the PNG or other format to JPEG (the more standard format) and you then download it to your PC as a corrected photo, ready for printing or photo editing

Perhaps there is another way, but I haven’t found it.  This is a one photo at a time solution, but, for me, it is a solution. Used it twice yesterday.

Your comments and ideas welcome, please hit the comment icon.



No comments:

Post a Comment