Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jabra blue-tooth for your phone while in your car.

I got one for Christmas present (they area bout $70 at Costco, I believe -- saw some there today).  It replaced a lesser brand and quality such device I had in my car.  This one is vastly superior in almost every way.  It pays to buy the best in this case.

1. it powers off if the car is not running, from a motion sensor, saving batteries
2. batteries last a very long time between charges
3. on and off it verbally announces what you have done, very helpful
4. it can activate the voice dialing on your phone and works even better than speaking into my phone
5. clear controls for accepting a call or closing out out
6. noise cancelling, so your voice is reasonably clear to the other person, no car noise should get through
7. speaker is loud and clear .. I like it, not perfect, but better than previous device

It clips on your sun visor and is pretty low profile, not a bother to look at.

My prior Bluetooth phone device was high end, and high rated 2 years ago, this one beats it hands down.  So the technology has improved on the high end, but $70 is not cheap.

If you have another brand that you like, or comments, please post.








No comments:

Post a Comment