Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

I have many ideas and thoughts about technology and the news (or what passes for it these days).  Nothing political will appear here, but comments about campaigns and government might occasionally creep in.   I am new to Blogging, of course, so it will, at first, be a place for me to put my daily discoveries.  For those that don't know, I take 70 publications a month, and read many websites a day.  So I am well supplied with thoughts and ideas for this Blog adventure.

Among my best sources are:  The constantly improving Wall Street Journal.  They buy good stories these days, and cover art and real estate better than ever. Theater, technology news, and many other areas are well done in my opinion.

Popular Science and Popular Mechanics are similar in content, but I find some areas in these publications of little interest.

Consumer Reports, I read very carefully, and have for 40 plus years, actually more like 50 plus years.  I started in high school reading copies from one of my teacher's personal collection.

So, starting tomorrow, I will have thoughts on computers, software, i phones, i touch, I Pad, and photography, another hobby of mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment