Thursday, December 17, 2015

Verizon Reception Inside Home (or office)


Verizon has a new Samsung/Verizon device that is like a mini-cell-tower to cover your home or office, 5,000 sq. feet of it, with decent cell phone signal (picked up from weak signal at some point in your home).  It is supposed to be superior to prior repeater (signal booster) devices.  I ordered one today after Verizon, due to my longevity and loyalty, plus prompt payment record, gave a sizeable discount on the device.  Will be shipped to my home.  I will have to install it. 

If you are having signal problems, you might want to check this out with Verizon in your area. Verizon has both corporate owned stores and authorized resellers. I prefer the authorized resellers, great people, great service.  I had one full hour with my sales and service representative today, for example, plus 20 minutes on the phone with Verizon high level technical support while in the resellers’ office.

Note:  I was told today that about 75% of their customers now opt for the “breakage and theft/loss” coverage on their new smart phones.  I have it, purchased from the Verizon reseller but it is not a Verizon product. The 3rd. party protection provider had a better deal from a replacement phone point of view.  Check out both types with your provider next time you get a new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment